Less than 2% of issued patents are issued without mistakes and half of the mistakes are often introduced by USPTO during various updates. Quite a few of these require certificate of correction and there are still many where errors can seriously interfere with the enforceability of the claims.
Our reliable and cost-effective proofreading service, ensure that your granted patents are free of any errors.
Important features of patent proofreading service
- Easy reports highlighting all errors or discrepancies identified.
- Expertise to prepare certificate of correction.
- Use of latest technology for improving accuracy and efficiency of the process.
- Highly cost-effective.
- Quick turnaround.
- Manual verify the claim sets.
- Visually inspect all the illustrations to ensure correct drawings (including the reference numbers/characters used in description) appear in final drawings in issued patents.
- Cross check all front page information including all inventors, title, prior art references against citation in IDS.
- Confirm that reference characters mentioned in the description appear in the drawings
- Check for spelling errors including the technical ones.
Start your project / Contact us now: