Less than 2% of issued patents are issued without mistakes and half of the mistakes are often introduced by USPTO during various updates. Quite a few of these require certificate of correction and there are still many where errors can seriously interfere with the enforceability of the claims.
Leverage the Power of Collaborative Patent Drafting
Our reliable and cost-effective proofreading service, ensure that your granted patents are free of any errors.
Important features of patent proofreading service
- Easy reports highlighting all errors or discrepancies identified.
- Expertise to prepare certificate of correction.
- Use of latest technology for improving accuracy and efficiency of the process.
- Highly cost-effective.
- Quick turnaround.
- Manual verify the claim sets.
- Visually inspect all the illustrations to ensure correct drawings (including the reference numbers/characters used in description) appear in final drawings in issued patents.
- Cross check all front page information including all inventors, title, prior art references against citation in IDS.
- Confirm that reference characters mentioned in the description appear in the drawings
- Check for spelling errors including the technical ones.
Start your project / Contact us now: